HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Rules
     Getting Started
     Announcements
     Roleplay Characters
     Advertise

Common Room
     Dining Chamber
     Basement
     Inside the Palace
     Grounds

To/from Palace
     Diagon Alley
     Villeneuve
     Other

Members Lounge
     Contests
     Art & Writings

The current year is 2012.

It's currently winter.
The high is 43°F (6°C), with strong winds.
RPG-Directory

Luciana Monet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Luciana Monet Empty
PostSubject: Luciana Monet   Luciana Monet EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:38 am

Luciana Monet AAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDD

alice. she fell down the rabbit hole into wonderland.
    "I was a little girl when my father came home with a new book. He held it up with a proud smile, like he'd accomplished the accomplishment of all accomplishments - like he'd done the most wonderful thing that someone could ever do. He'd been so happy, so proud. I was about five-years-old, I think. Patrick was still a baby. Lyra wasn't even born yet. It was mostly just my father and I, together. We plotted the most ridiculous things. He'd tell me stories - happy ones, sad ones. He filled my head with dreams and fantasies, things that would cause my mum to 'tsk' and question our sanity. I loved it though. I loved being my daddy's little girl, hugging him on the sofa, surrounded by blankets and pillows. He'd snuggle with me, holding that book. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. He'd tell me the things Alice said, and I'd repeat them. I was Alice when we read together. He was every other character, even the Queen of Hearts! I knew the whole story - from cover to cover. I knew the lines, the quirkiest of phrases and the silliest of situations. I wanted to run off and find that rabbit in waistcoat, holding a pocket-watch with a declaration of lateness, lateness, lateness. I wanted to be Alice, the little girl who found herself tumbling down a hole - falling, falling, falling. That is, until I reached my destination of Wonderland and all these wonderful things from talking animals to mad hatters. It's lovely, fascinating and clever. It's an adventure. It's witty and cheeky and all sorts of funny. I wanted that adventure. I wanted to be in the craziness of Wonderland and enjoy every second of it, like I knew I would. I didn't want to be Alice's sister, who was there but didn't get to experience that adventure. I wanted to be Alice - blonde locks, blue eyes, wild adventures. I wanted to be her. She was my idol, my role model. It's funny. My father and I would come up with strange stories and we'd tell my mum about it. The weird looks she gave us? They made them all the better! It was my childhood, my life before my siblings and the starting point, really. He showed my adventure and I began to crave adventure. I became a little daydreamer, getting lost in my own world."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - LIKES. waffles, cakes, cupcakes, parties, laughing, smiling, warmth, fireplaces, stuffed animals, pillows, fluffy animals, kittens, bunnies, puppies, giraffes, elephants, penguins, meerkats, koalas, chipmunks, squirrels, other cute animals, making jokes, funny jokes, waffles, maple syrup, bright colours, painting, drawing, taking candid pictures, making silly faces, adventures, romance, music, muggles, motorcycles, peace, non-violence, hugging, smiling, pretty people, fighting for a good cause, intelligence, books, libraries, wearing glasses, being trusted, trusting people, rainbows, hats, wigs, skirts, tights, sunglasses, funny faces, notes, pens, feathers, blowing bubbles, twirling, clapping, bows, quidditch, carnivals, top hats, scarves, greek mythology, dictionaries, boys, waffles, classical music, sweets, chocolate, reading, plaid designs, ice cream, the colour purple, trench coats, bonfires, winning, spontaneity, daydreams, cookies, presents, quotes, phrases, odd words, oddities, being childish, having fun, playing safe, dancing, cleanliness, playing with hair, sunsets, blankets, flattery, etc.

DISLIKES. discrimination, prejudice, pancakes, losing her temper, falling, tripping, arrogance, stupidity, cigarettes, smoking, being sick, bad language, storms, nightmares, stuttering, running into people, poker, strip poker, losing, failing, forgetting things, mean people, ambivalence, getting lost, thesauruses, cold weather, being called old, blemishes, mistakes, boring days, rainy days, swimming, anger, violence, cougars, pureblood elitist, paranoia, fear, weaknesses, being forgotten, losing things, pressure, headaches, being told what to do, not getting her way, villains, bad guys, uncleanliness, greasy hair, voldemort, disasters, homework, essays, passwords, being told to 'shut up', glares, sneering, liars, lying, deceit, not being forgiven, innuendos, sadism, masochism, insults, boring names, arguing, disagreements, paper cuts, bleeding, roadkill, hunting, textbooks, vandalism, littering, politics, sadness, medicine, tooth aches, stomach aches, tests, exams, manipulation, mind games, confusion, rejection, etc.

STRENGTHS. excellent duelist reading quickly, learning new words, friendly, optimistic, kind, caring, protective, loyal, intelligent, quick-thinker, good at defensive spells, accepting, forgiving, sweet, genuine, honest, thoughtful, spontaneous, creative, imaginative, adventurous.

WEAKNESSES. clumsy, awkward, sometimes stutters, rambles, trusts too easily, dependent, slightly hysterical, slightly oblivious, sensitive, easily confused, easily distracted, lying, easily pressured, skittish, nervous, tries hard to impress, worries a lot, emotions easily deciphered, falls 'in love' easily.

HABITS/QUIRKS. bites her lip when she's nervous, always fidgeting with something, shuffles her feet when she'd scared, touches her face when she's worried, huffs when she's annoyed, scrunches up nose when she's unhappy, blinks a lot when confused, dresses according to her mood, tugs on her hair when she's unhappy, stutters when she's sad, tends to ramble, goes from happy to sad to happy to sad to happy etc, weird uncommon words, blurts out random fact when she's bored, clucks her tongue when it's quiet, smiles when she doesn't know what else to do.

AMORTENTIA. freshly baked bread, musk, french vanilla coffee, cinnamon, burning wood, lilac, lavender, coconut, cherry blossoms, salty water, the air after it rains, marshmallows, hot chocolate, citrus, leather.

RANDOM FACTS. completely and utterly in love with waffles, favourite animals are cats, doesn't like wearing pants (prefers skirts), dances around in her knickers when she's home alone, loves to lip sync, loves to wear leather jackets, loves throwing parties, has only been drunk once, want to have a pet meerkat, has a fascination with zebra stripes, has a zebra stripes pattern on the arms of her glasses, owns a really thick dictionary which she reads often.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    wendy darling. she flew off to neverland
    "My father wasn't the one who told me the story of Peter Pan. After all, he didn't want to encourage stories about young girls being whisked off to some far away land by some fairy boy. However, my mum wasn't too worried about that. I was about eight years old when she told me about Peter Pan and Neverland. I was unable to go to bed. My room was dark. The lights were all off - save for the glow in the dark stars that were stuck to the ceiling. I later found out that my father tried to make constellations out of them but only made a few and later had a hard time locating them, but - right, that doesn't matter. Sorry, sorry. The dark room made my mind wander into dark places, you see. Sure, I was a real optimist and I liked looking at the brighter side of things but I had a bit of a wild imagination, you know? My surroundings affected my thoughts and my mind would just jump off the deep end and I would find myself drowning in the scariest visions of monsters and demons and all sort of scary things! It was less than pleasant, of course. By the time my mum came around my room to check on me, I was crying. I was acting like the little girl I was and I let my imagination get the best of me. I was crying aand sobbing and clutching my pillows and stuffed animals as if they were my only lifeline."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    mary read. she became a pirate, even if that meant looking like a man
    "All right, so Mary Read didn't dress like a man to become a pirate. She was actually dressed like a boy for her entire life, thanks to her dear ol' mum who pretended that Mary was a born when she was born. Why? Well, Mary had an brother who wasn't much older than her, but he died and then Mary was born. Mary's dear mum needed the money though, you see, so you pretended that Mary was her deceased brother in order to continue getting money from her brother's paternal grandmother. Right, so Mary grew up like a boy. She dressed like a boy, acted like one, got a job as one. But then, you see, she met this soldier and they fell in love. What happens when you fall in love? Well, you get hitched. That meant that this loverboy slash soldier found out that Miss Mary was indeed a girl. When they got married, it was the first time Mary dressed like an actual girl. Rather sweet, I think. Anyway, so Mary and her husband put their money together and went off to the Netherlands, where they started their own little inn together. Regrettably, that didn't last long. Mary's husband ended up dying early, leaving Mary widowed, but instead of simply grieving. She dressed herself as a man once again and joined the military, which is pretty pointless because it was peaceful at that time. So, she quit and boarded a ship for the West Indies, but the ship was taken by pirates, who forced her to join them. Later, though, Mary took the King's pardon and took a commission to privatorr, until that ended with her joining the crew in mutiny. After all, she joined - wait for it - Calico Jack Rackham and his companion, the female pirate Anne Bonny. Anne Bonny took a liking to Mary, thinking that Mary was a man, but Mary didn't like ladies so she had to reveal to Anne that she was, in fact, a woman. Friendship! Oh, it blossomed! Right, er, Calico Jack didn't like this friendship at first because he still thought that Mary was a man. He even threatened to shoot Mary because of his gosh darn jealous of how close the two women were! Of course, they didn't want this, so Calico Jack was let in on the secret of Mary being a woman. Luckily, both of them were allowed to remain on the crew. "

"That was brave. Her whole life was about taking risks. Her mother could have been caught trying to pretend Mary was a boy. Who knows what would have happened? That would have been awful if she'd been hung for... doing that. Awful, really. Who knows what would have happened to Mary! Goodness gracious. I think Mary Read was a brave, brave woman. She lived the life of a man for the majority of her life and it was probably so normal to her, you know? That wouldn't have been very normal to me. It was a male-dominated society at that time, though. If she wanted to go far, she either had to be rejected by society or pretend to be a man. She could have switched to being a woman when she got older - at least, I think she could have. There's a possibility that she wouldn't have been able to. Right, I looked up to Mary Read for a while. I liked her more than Anne Bonny for a while simply because she would rather be a man than a woman because she knew it would get her where she wanted to be - and she still found love. She fell in love with a sea artist while she was part of Calico Jack's crew. She fought for her lover, too. She wasn't some pathetic damsel in distress! No, sir! She was brave, that Mary Read. She was adventurous and daring. She was a pirate! A female pirate! She fought alongside Anne Bonny and Calico Jack Rackham! She led an interesting life. Her death was a bit tragic though. See, she and Anne Bonny were supposed to be hung along with the rest of Calico Jack's crew after they were taken by surprise by a pirate hunter. They pleaded their bellies, though, saying that they were both pregnant. Their execution was post-poned. Sadly, while Anne Bonny somehow managed to get away, Mary Read died of a fever that was associated with childbirth. Oh, but she was brave and ferocious, that pirate lady. She lived an interesting life, more interesting than the life of a normal lady at that time. Oh, Read, if only I could have met you! Praise-worthy, she is. Of course, that is only because the times are different and piracy is hardly a big deal nowadays, I think. Well, they still exist, but what pirate is as cool as Mary Read? Er, there's probably quite a few, but no matter."

talkative , -- A DISPOSITION TO ENJOY CONVERSATION
    "I used to be a very quite girl, you know? I'd keep my mouth shut and play with my dolls. I was obedient. I was... polite? I mean, I still am, but I followed the whole 'don't speak unless spoken to' rule. My father said that to me once with a smile, but I think he was just teasing me now that I think about it. Hmph, not very nice of him, but that's all right. I literally didn't speak much though. It got a bit different as I grew up though. I wanted to be heard. I wanted to have my say and I wanted my opinions to be heard. I wanted to cheer people up and having conversations that could lead up to basically nothing. I started to talk more, you see. And, when that happened, it was really hard to stop, you know? I just kept going and going. I ramble, a lot. And I have this tendency where I'll talk to anyone who will willingly talk to me, you know?I ramble on and on. Give me something to talk about and I can go on about it forever! I absolutely love to talk. No, my reasoning isn't that I love the sound of my voice or something ridiculous like that. No offense to anyone who likes to hear themselves talk or anything, but it's not my thing. Honestly, I just like to talk. Most of the time, I can get interesting replies too, unless that person isn't feeling too happy with me and decides to, you know, snap at me. Most of the time, though, I have fun talking. I like having conversations. I like hearing people speak. I like speaking to people. Awkward silences? I could do without them, really. I'm usually in a fantastic mood too, so I just chatter on. Some people hate it, but I love talking!"

optimistic , -- TO ANTICIPATE THE BEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME
    "I like to think that the world will end up being a better place. I like to think that the chaos will soon come to an end and that everyone will get their only little happy ending, their own little happily-ever-after. Let's say that it will happen. I truly believe that we're going to live through this disastrous time, that we will survive. I truly believe that this scenario will have an impact on the world, show us what is wrong and what is right in a way that would benefit us all. I'm optimistic like that. That's how I'm usually in such a good mood. I don't like to think about the bad things in life. I absolutely loathe thinking about bad things, like pain and death and suffering, things like that. I like to think that everyone will find their someone and they will be happy, forever and ever. I like being happy. I like being in a good mood. Who likes pessimism anyway? I sure as hell don't. I hate pessimists. They ruin my days. Let's be happy. Let's remember that we still have some of our friends and family. I'm happy with my life. I'm not happy with this stupid idea of getting rid of muggle-borns and such, but, you know, it could be worse. It won't get any worse though, I'm sure of it! Everything will get better in... in no time. I know it will. And, in my opinion, there's good in everyone though it might be buried deep, deep down and it could be near to impossible to find, but yes, I think that everyone has good in them somewhere."

childish , -- IMMATURITY; A LACK OF POISE
    "I'm not mature, not at all. I'm like a little kid, minus the temper tantrums because temper tantrums totally aren't my thing, you know? I giggle over silly things. I say the most ridiculous things because I don't know how else to say them and - and I guess I'm a little bit clueless like a kid sometimes. I stick out my tongue and make funny faces just because I can. Sure, I can act like a mature adult, I just don't see any good reason too. Sure, it might earn me some reason, but where's the fun in that? I really want to have fun. That's one of the most important things to me - having fun. What's life if you're not enjoying it? I'm still a little girl, really. I might be getting older, but I'm still a little girl at heart. I still want to be a princess when I grow up. I still want to fly away to Neverland with Peter Pan. I still want to twirl in my skirts and have a tea party with my dolls. I still think that life is full of wonders! I'm immature. Sure, it's stupid sometimes. Sure, it does make some people angry and even though I don't want to make people angry, I can't help but be who I am! I'm a kid at heart, wanting to play and be reckless. I don't want the responsibilities of being an adult, of being a grown woman. I hardly even see myself as a woman though people might ask me what kind of woman I am, acting so roguishly? Is that a word? I think it's a word, but I might be wrong. Whatever. I don't see myself as a woman. I still see myself as a little girl. I don't want to grow up. I don't want to take responsibilities. I don't want people to expect something from me because of my age. I'm still a little girl and I have a tendency to act like one."

whimsical , -- PLAYFUL; LIGHT-HEARTED AND AMUSING
    "I've never been that cold-hearted girl, you know? I rarely took things seriously. I've always been smiling and grinning and attempting to make a joke out of something, though I tended to... Uhm, well, I wasn't very successful when it came to making jokes. I could be cute, but I wasn't the jokester or anything. Anyway, er... I can take things seriously, you know? The problem is that it makes things so awkward and uncomfortable. Situations where you feel like you want to just run away and not look back aren't my favourite kind of situations, you see. I like keeping things light-hearted. Seriousness? No, it definitely wasn't something that stayed with me out of class, seeing as I took my work seriously. Everything else? Golly, no - I was and I still am bent on enjoying life while I can. Someone once told me that it seems like I only have three different expressions: grinning, pouting or just looking plain confused. Really, I tended to smile more often than not. There's something incredibly ugly, in my opinion, about frowning and scrunching up your face when you're displeased because of something. I don't know. I like to play around. I tease, I joke, I try to lighten the atmosphere if it feels uneasy. I want things to go well, not badly. I've been told I was sweet, that I was a real doll. I've made people smile and I'm proud of that. I like having fun. I play games - like spies or house or hide n' seek. I'm little kid at heart, no matter how old I get. I live life to its fullest. I take any good opportunity I get. I try not to regret anything. I live in the moment for the future, if that makes sense."

erratic , -- PRONE TO UNEXPECTED CHANGES; INCONSISTENT
    "Everyone knows that I'm a scaredy cat. It's easy to make me scream in fear or to jump in surprise. But I'm not going to sit back and let life pass me by. I'm going to live, you know? Not just... Live and live quietly - okay, so I am quiet sometimes, but whatever! I'm not talking about that kind of quiet. I mean, I'm not always loud and crazy and wild or anything, but I want to have an adventure, as ridiculous as that might sound. I like having fun. I want to have fun. I, uhm, try not to do the same thing twice - or iI try to be spontaneous. To be honest, I'm a bit of a roller coaster. Rarely am I capable of actually making up my mind about what I want and how I feel. Plus, I'm a bit sensitive to what people say to me and/or about me. One minute I can be happy then sad the next, and then I'll be laughing and giggling all over again after a second or two. It gets a bit ridiculous, to be honest. I like changes. I don't like it when things are the same. I constantly rearrange the way i have my things in my home. I think it's more fun when things are chaotic, but not disastrous. And, you know what? I don't like being seen as the exact same thing to everyone. My mum saw me as a little princess. My daddy saw me as a warrior princess - possibly because I love dresses and frills, but then here i am, wanting to save the world. Someone said I'm trying too hard to be a superhero. My friends say I'm adorable, that I'm cute and trustworthy and totally sweet. Usually, i'm incapable of staying still too. I always have to move around, to fiddle around with something. Might be a bit of a problem, but I like it. I hate it when things are the same. I like to spice things up, watch things change. Clearly, I'm not one of those people who hate change or who are afraid of change. I embrace it! I, myself, constantly change. I adapt - like... like frogs. I think it was frogs. Whatever. But yes! I'm always moving, always changing. I'm happy then sad then angry then happy then confused. It's funny. I like being like a roller coaster. It's really, really funny!"

loyal , -- UNSWERVING IN ALLEGIANCE, FAITHFUL
    "You would never catch me turning my back on a friend. I would never do something like that. I would never purposely hurt someone I cared about. Honestly, I never did understand why people would break someone's trust for any reason. I don't care if it would benefit them or something like that. Why would you betray your friends? I would never betray any of my friends. I would never, ever do something just to benefit myself by doing something as stupid as ditching my friends and reaching for what I want. Personally, I hate it when people step on each other to get something, to reach a goal of theirs. I find that is the highest offense, turning your back on your friends. It doesn't matter if Voldemort's going to murder you. I would rather die, to be honest. I'm completely loyal to my friends and my family. I should have been in Hufflepuff, seriously. I'm just that loyal. I'm loyal to anyone who I think is loyal to me. Once I've made a decision, I don't swerve away form it. I stick by my choices, as stupid as they can be sometimes. I have belief that people can be loyal to each other. The Order of the Phoenix will, forever more, be loyal to each other until the minute we die. No matter what reasons people have, betraying the person that has complete trust in you is one of the worst things someone could ever do. I wouldn't given up on someone even if they decided that they wanted to give up. I would still be there for them even if they didn't want me there, even if they screamed at me and hurt me. I'd still try to be there for them."
    anne bonny. beautiful and deadly, she was a famous female pirate.
    "I could go on and on and on about Anne Bonny for ages. You don't even know. She was fierce. She was beautiful. She was courageous and adventurous and she did what she wanted to do. She didn't let anyone tell her that she couldn't do something. Sure, it was a bit over the top when she stabbed that servant girl with a table knife. Anne Bonny was a real rebel though. She came from a wealthy family, but went off and got hitched to some poor, unknown pirate named James Bonny. Of course, I don't really think she loved him because she then went off and spent a lot of time in local drinking establishments where pirates were known to spend a lot of time. It was there that she met John 'Calico Jack' Rackham, a pirate that she had an affair with while she was still married to James Bonny, who wasn't very happy when he found out. James dragged Anne before the governor to demand she be flogged for adultery and returned to him. There was even an offer for Rackham to buy her in a divorce-by-purchase, but Anne refused to be "bought and sold like cattle." She was sentenced to the flogging, but later Anne and Rackham escaped to live together as pirates. She didn't even disguise herself as a man, you know? She dressed like she wanted to and joined Calico Jack's crew anyway. Anne Bonny fought alongside the men, you know. She didn't just hide in the captain's quarters all, 'I'm his wench' or anything like that. She was a real pirate. She acted like one, she fought like one. She gained respect from her fellow pirates because of her skill when it came to fighting. Anne Bonny? She's one of the best known pirates in the history. Sadly, it wasn't because she was legendary. It was because she was a female pirate. Still, I find that to be an incredible accomplishment. A female pirate? Practically unheard of!"

"Despite the amount of respect that Anne Bonny had, she never took command of her own ship. She stayed alongside Calico Jack until the day they were captured and his crew was killed. In the end, Anne Bonny got away, while her friend Mary Read didn't. Honestly, though, I think she's quite a legendary figure. She'd certainly a huge part of my life. She was strong. She was brave. She was her own woman, independent and living the way she wanted to live. She could have had a marvelous lifestyle, coming from a wealthy family and all. However, Anne Bonny chose a different road - a more difficult one. Look at her now though! She's one of the most famous pirates of all time! With her red hair and her attractive looks, she was beautiful. She was deadly though. She stabbed a servant girl for - for some reason that I don't even know. Maybe she had a temper. Maybe she had an odd sense of humour but Anne Bonny? She became famous. Her story is a well-known pirate story. She went against the odds and her society and everything that most women went along with. She was fierce, deadly. Her life, though, seemed like a whirlwind of adventure. It was success after success, her pirate life with Calico Jack (until the end, that is). I'd do anything to have that luxury of such adventure. She was lucky though. She escaped the gallows and became a free woman, apparently. Lucky lady. Pirate lady. Gosh, that sounds awfully fun. I bet she had loads of fun. I want that, too. Heck, I'd much prefer that over my current situation. Slave or pirate? I'd pick pirate any day."
Back to top Go down
Violette Worth

Violette Worth

Luciana Monet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luciana Monet   Luciana Monet EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:20 pm

your application has been
APPROVED!
Back to top Go down

Luciana Monet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BeauxStrang - Beauxbatons & Durmstrang Combined Harry Potter RPG :: Porte d'entrée » Entrance Gate :: Personnages de Jeu de Rôle :: Roleplay Characters :: Dossiers de BeauxStrang:: BeauxStrang Files :: Archived Characters-